EmeTerm Anti-Nausea Wristband
EmeTerm is a safe alternative to relieve morning sickness for expectant mothers.
The device is activated when you feel the onset of nausea and vomiting and turned off when symptoms go away.
Amusement Park Rides
- Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms for many people while riding cars, boats, or airplanes, and for many women who are pregnant and experience morning sickness. Chemotherapy patients may also experience such symptoms as side effects of the treatment.
- While many people take medicine to try to relieve these symptoms, some often choose to endure them because they do not want to experience the negative side effects of the medicine, which may be even worse than what it is meant to treat.
- EmeTerm takes a whole new approach to prevent users from experiencing nausea and vomiting, and to help relieve users who are already experiencing them.
With an 85% success rate according to our clinical trials, the EmeTerm Anti-nausea Wristband is the FDA-cleared, all-natural wearable solution for nausea and vomiting.
TENS Targeted Neuromodulation
No Side Effects
The EmeTerm Advantages
Patented Conduction Enhancement Electrodes
Increased contact area
No gel required
Rechargeable Magnetic Charging
Equipped with a magnetic USB charging cable that can be quickly charged anytime and anywhere conveniently.
Only one charge is required for short trips.
Nausea and vomiting are caused by transmission of a nausea signal to the stomach via the human brain, which causes the stomach to contrast irregularly, resulting in vomiting. By releasing a particular low-frequency pulse, EmeTerm can adjust the vagus nerve signals traveling to and from the stomach, and can prevent or postpone it from receiving nausea signals. This then slows down the irregular gastric contraction, and reduces the nauseous sensation for the users.
1. TENS consists of small unit, attached to the wrist via electrode pads, delivers signal through the median nerve at the location on the underside of the wrist.
2. These signals travel through the body’s nervous system to the part of the brain which controls nausea, which causes the stomach to contrast irregularly, resulting in vomiting.
3. By releasing a low-frequency pulse, it can adjust the vagus nerve signals traveling to and from the stomach, and can prevent or postpone the brain from transmitting nausea signals to the stomach, then reduces the nauseous sensation for the users.
EmeTerm — video operation introduction
- al-Sadi M, Newman B, Julious SA. Acupuncture in the prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting. Anaesthesia. 1997 Jul;52(7):658-61.
- Yates BJ, Miller AD, Lucot JB. Physiological basis and pharmacology of motion sickness: an update. Brain Res Bull. 1998 Nov 15;47(5):395-406.
- Takahashi T. Acupuncture for functional gastrointestinal disorders. J Gastroenterol. 2006 May;41(5):408-17.
- Streitberger K, Ezzo J, Schneider A. Acupuncture for nausea and vomiting: an update of clinical and experimental studies. Auton Neurosci. 2006 Oct 30;129(1-2):107-17.
- Schmäl F. Neuronal mechanisms and the treatment of motion sickness. Pharmacology. 2013;91(3-4):229-41.
This motion sickness band is high quality, looks good and works as described. The battery life is excellent and lasts through the entire day. It is quick to charge. My wife uses this for vertigo and it helps control and alleviate her dizziness. It is a better quality band than the Relief Band and does not need conductive gel. The Relief Band (original) worked very well, but looked cheap and you had to replace the batteries. She also used the Relief Band 2 which looked better but had terrible battery life and did not seem to have the required intensity to help her vertigo. It also required the conductive gel. I would recommend the EmeTerm Motion Sickness Wristband for people with vertigo. It has changed my wife’s life.
This device works very well. It is my second time to buy this band. Bought it for my mom since it worked very well on me. I used to wear the elastic band from drug store, this is way more effective. The design of the device is nice, stylish and easy to and operate.
Motion sickness is a big problem for me ever since I was very young. I feel uncomfortable and often vomiting when riding on all kinds of vehicles: car, bus, ship, train, air plane. I donÃ¢ÂÂt know why. But it just happens, again and again. So I think this new high tech device is exactly what I need. I have test run it for about 1 week. It appears to be working! To be fair, I havenÃ¢ÂÂt tested it extensively. When I drive myself, there is, of course, no motion sickness at all. So I have to test it when I ride on other peopleÃ¢ÂÂs car. It definitely made me feel better without the usual dizzy feelings. I will test more later when I take a long flight or ride. Battery life appears to be good. After a longer ride, 45+ minutes at level 2 intensity, the battery was still at more than 80%. The device is light weighted and stylish. I agree with some other comments that it is a bit hard to put on. But itÃ¢ÂÂs manageable.
Surprisingly effective. I am very prone to motion sickness and decided to give these a try. Better than having to take pills and much more effective than the wristband with a pressure ball pushing on the inside of the wrist. At first, it takes a little getting use to as far as the very mild electrical stimuli that it produces, but you end up forgetting about it within the first minute.
Could be placebo effect, but my girlfriend has been car sick far less when she wears this. Have to remember to charge it and put it on early enough before getting in the car. We have recommended it to friends. Worth a shot if you frequently get car sick.
Works really well. I didn’t get sick at all after several hours in the car (it usually only takes 10 or so minutes to make me sick!)
It was a little pricey. It does not completely stop motion sickness for me, but I did not get the migraine after traveling on a school bus that usually occurs. That is such great relief!
The feeling of being able to have my dad go out into the world, without getting sick was the main goal and it did work and am very pleased that now I can spend more time with my dad doing the things that he use to do. He has veritgo and bright lights in business can set it off, the very first day we went to Sam’s and he had a spell and within a few seconds, it worked and we were able to complete our shopping without him laying down.
I received my wristband a few weeks ago and finally started using it while riding in cars. It is working great so far and I love that you don’t need any gel similar to other models I have had in the past.
Reccomended by a friend. Bought it for my mother in law who has really bad car/motion sickness. She loves the product and thinks it helps her reduce sickness while in the car. She is wearing it whenever she is taking a ride now.
Bought device for my daughter who is experiencing severe nausea with pregnancy. She also suffers from motion sickness. So far, the device has been great!
My daughter gets motion sickness very easily, and I usually have to put her to sleep with Benadryl whenever we take a long road trip to prevent from vomiting. This band did the trick without medication, and it worked for 5 days straight. I did not give my daughter any dramamine or any other meds during our cruise, and she was fine the entire time.
Have recently had medical issue that have caused extreme nausea, this has helped to control it. The best part has also been their customer service, they have been very helpful.
I like this item very much and my girlfriend uses it everyday for driving car.
Works 100%. My 8 years old son have the worst car sickness every time when on the road longer than 15 minutes. I got this device wasn’t so sure if would work but it those 100% . Last road trip was successful, everyone happy, no emergency stops.
This product worked actually like magic. I had no longer an upset stomach for a 4.5 hours road trip. I am grateful my friend, a happy user, recommended it to me It saved my day and the weekend afterwards. I like the sleek design as well, it fits my wrist comfortably. I am also getting a second one for my daughter.
I was skeptical about any device that people say relieves motion sickness, but I experience bad seasickness on the cruise trip, so I was desperate to relieve it. My brother recommended this band so I got it. Put it on before I got sailing and experienced no seasickness. It’s worked for me, thanks for EmeTerm.
My wife has a bad case of motion sickness. Any motion air planes, boats, cars everything. This is the best money I have ever spent. This device really works great and their customer service was very healpful. I would buy this device again in a heartbeat.
Incredible Product! I bought it for my sister who gets motion sickness anytime she in a car. Changed her life now that she does not have to deal with motion sickness. Thank you for providing this production for those with motion sickness.